Well, it was long overdue for Grant to get his first haircut! Addison, myself, and Grant headed to my hairdressers house this afternoon at 12:00. Before we left I had to get one more picture of Grant's old man hairdo!!

We set Grant in the chair and put the cape on him. At this point I thought for sure he was going to cry. He enjoyed watching himself in the big mirror too much to worry about what was going on.

Pam just cut his hair and he did great! I was so proud but quickly realized my baby was going to look totally different soon. A little sad. Just another milestone.



About halfway through he had had enough of the cape. So we stripped him down. He also did not like having his bangs cut or the buzzing sound of the clippers. I just gave him some
Cheerios and the man was happy. The way to a man's heart is
definitely through his stomach!


Here is my handsome little man!! Looking more like a toddler than a baby. They are growing up way too fast!

This is Pam our wonderful hairdresser! She did such a great job. While all this was going on Addison just sat and watched her video with Pam's four kids. I don't think she moved from the spot I placed her in.

This was a couple of days ago... I think we have some drummers on our hands. They love to bang on anything they can to make noise!!



That's all for now. Hope this update finds everyone well! Love, Matt, Katie, Addison, and Grant :)
2 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! The site looks great and lots of wonderful pictures! Hope to see you guys soon!
They are too darn cute! How was Matt's trip to the Big House? I hope he had fun, too bad he didn't see a win. By the way, I had a canoli from Luciano's in Ludington this weeked...YUM! (I thought of you while I was enjoying it)
Post a Comment