6 months ago
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Ludington Vacation
Hi Everyone, I have officially entered the world of blogging! This is of course thanks to my great friend EB! I decided I was tired of having to delete pictures on our carepage. It became very time consuming. With this blog hopefully I will be able to keep all of you better updated and post pictures more often. I believe you can bookmark our page or put it in your favorites and then check it whenever you feel the need to see what Addie and Grant are up to. We just got back from a fun week up in Ludington with my family. Matt was able to come on the weekends. Joel and Alyssa and their family including my new niece Alyana came up Mon - Friday, Uncle Jimmy was there Sun-Thurs, and Grandma and Papa Olson and Addie and Grant and myself were all their the whole week. The location was wonderful! We were a couple of blocks from town, a couple of blocks from a beautiful park right on lake Michigan, and a couple of blocks from House of Flavors (an ice cream shop). You couldn't ask for a better spot. The condo also had a beautiful pool we were able to enjoy due to the beautiful weather. Addison and Grant are now 10 months old and are growing like weeds!! I can't believe how fast time flies. They are both crawling everywhere and getting into everything. They can also pull themselves up to a standing position with the help of whatever piece of furniture is nearby. They can say ma ma and da da but I don't think they know what it means yet. Matt would say otherwise. They can both give kisses but they have to be in the mood. Addison is working on waving and we are working on teaching them sign language too. I think they know all done and more. Grant just shakes his head no when he doesn't want more food. Although it seems all the boy wants to do is eat!! Grant is eating solid foods like beans, Mandarin oranges, banana, and anything I will give him. Addison will eat some solids but she likes to eat off our fork instead of feeding herself. I can't believe they will be one next month. We are looking forward to a visit from Nanny and Bebop from Florida. We are also excited that Aunt Sarah and soon to be Uncle Tommy (Aunt Sarah just got engaged!) moving only 2 hours from us. We hope to be able to see lots of them while Uncle Tommy spends the next 3 years in Law School. At least we know we will get to see Aunt Sarah!! :) We hope this update finds you all well. Again thank you to all of you who faithfully pray for our family! Love, Matt, Katie, Addison, and Grant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoying some time outside
Grandma and Papa Olson and almost all the grandkids!
We love our ice cream!
Just can't get enough!
Aunt Sarah came to visit
1 comment:
yay! a blog! i think you will love this as a way to communicate with everyone- easier if you have pictures you like to include with your text. :) i'm glad you set one up and we'll be frequent visitors. :)
Post a Comment