Addison and Grant are now both feeding themselves! It is wonderful. I put the food on their trays and sit back and watch them make a huge mess and have a blast doing it! Saddie is now in heaven. She sits herself right under their highchairs and has a feast! Actually, she perfers to sit under Grants because he is a bit messier. :)
Plans are already in the works for the twins 1st birthday bash. I heard through the grapevine that several out of town relatives will be able to make it. We know for sure that Nanny and Bebop are coming in from Florida! We are looking forward to celebrating this milestone. I still can't believe my babies are going to be one. I love all the new things that they are doing but I still wish they didn't have to grow up so fast. I know all of you are thinking just wait it only goes faster. I know I am just trying not think about how quickly it will go and truely enjoy each stage of their lives. Even the difficult ones! :) Just this week I have talked with three different people who are going through infertility or know someone who is. It's those conversations that remind me how blessed we are to have Grant and Addie. I pray that I never take being a parent for granted. I also pray that God would give Matt and I wisdom as we raise Grant and Addie. I just can't thank Him enough for entrusting them to us. That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed our pictures!! Love, Matt, Katie, Addison and Grant :)
4 comments:
What fun spaghetti is! We have quickly learned to strip down to just the diaper on spaghetti night. Grant and Addison are so beautiful...amazing that they are almost one! Good luck with party planning!
Hey Katie! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your blog. I'll add it to my list. Seeing your beautiful twins makes me want twins. You probably think that is the craziest thing you've ever heard.
I love it! I can't believe how big they are getting. We need to figure out a time when I can come back over when they are not sleeping! ~Katie~ ps. I miss seeing you everyday Katie.
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Grant looks so grown up. How much do they weigh now? We can't wait to help celebrate their first birthday.
Love,
Auntie Debbie and Uncle Frank
Post a Comment