6 months ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Happy Birthday!!
Happy 1st Birthday Addison and Grant! I can't believe it has already been a year. Time really does fly! We had their birthday party on this past Saturday. Nanny and Bebop came in from Florida on Friday and get to stay until October 6. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tommy visited from Indiana too. We also had my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Rick and cousin Ben, Grandma and Grandpa Olson, and Uncle John, Aunt Julie, and cousin Matt from the Upper Peninsula in for a visit. Also, Uncle Frank, Aunt Debbie and cousin Chris came in from Chicago. We felt so blessed that so many out of town relatives were able to come in for this special occasion. The party went great! It was so fun to watch Addison and Grant dive into their cakes. We appreciated everyone who helped make the day so special. I just could not let today go by without posting Happy Birthday to our little blessings. We love you! I will post pictures from the party soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoying some time outside
Grandma and Papa Olson and almost all the grandkids!
We love our ice cream!
Just can't get enough!
Aunt Sarah came to visit
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kiddos! I can't believe you are 1 already!
Post a Comment