Well it has been a long 2 weeks. I have been wanting to post these pictures much sooner but all of us except me have had a stomach virus. On top of that Grant is trying his second antibiotic for an ear infection. Needless to say it has been a trying couple of weeks. Thankfully, I think we are turning a corner and getting healthy. Here are the pictures I promised several weeks ago! :)



Grant just woke up from his nap and he wasn't ready to party quite yet!

Our Pastor's wife Bonnie Baker.

Grant did not want to keep his party hat on.

Addison with Uncle Jimmy

Auntie Debbie Olson, Grandma Olson, and Auntie Debbie Puglessi

For their birthday dinner they had hot dogs, carrots, and grapes. Cake came later but I think that was their favorite part of the party!


A pinata of course!



Cousin Grace taking a
turn hitting the pinata.

Alex took his turn too!

Our friend Carolyn.

The crazy grab for the candy.

Molly Puglessi was so sweet to help Alex.

The best part... Cake! My mom made the personal cakes and frosting and my soon to be Aunt Julie decorated them.

The Grandparents

This was the moment before I got the rest of Grant's cake in my face thanks to my loving husband Matt! It was all in good fun but he better watch out because I will get him back when he is least expecting it!!


My mom and dad got Addie and Grant rocking chairs. They really love them. Grant can already climb in and out of his. He also likes to stand on his which we quickly let him know is NOT ok.

Auntie Debbie and Uncle Frank got Addie and Grant stuffed animals. Grant fell in love with his and I can always use it to get a smile.
Nanny and Bebop
Aunt Sarah and soon to be Uncle Tommy
Grandma and Papa Olson
Thanks to everyone who made it to the party. We really appreciated everyone who helped! Hopefully it won't be so long before I post more pictures and stories.
Love, Matt, Katie, Addison, and Grant
No comments:
Post a Comment