Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi, I know it has been over a month since I have updated our blog. What can I say, life is busy.... maybe this will be a monthly update. That will make me feel better about not updating as soon as I would like. Grant and Addie are growing up way too fast! This is Addie in the dress Matt's mom (Nanny) made her. She loves her teddy bear she got from Aunt Sarah for Christmas!






Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tommy have been able to visit a lot which has been fun. We are looking forward to our trip to Florida the end of February for their wedding. Well...we are looking forward to being in Florida but not necessarily getting there. I think the plane ride is going to be quite the challenge!
Addison and Grant love dogs this is Uncle Tommy showing them the dogs on U-Tube!
Matt now works a half day on Tuesdays and that is my day off. This past Tuesday it was 60 degrees out a literal heat wave so we decided to have some fun outside. We went to Holland to feed the ducks at the outlet mall. Addison and Grant had a blast and the fresh air felt great and warm! Addie stayed in the stroller most of the time. I took her out and the first thing she did is head for the water... then she fell in the mud and was not too happy about that! Daddy carried her for a while which made her feel better.




I should really just stop buying toys and give the kids laundry baskets to play with. They had more fun with this basket than most of their toys. Addison enjoyed pushing Saddie (poor dog) around in the basket and then decide to join her in the basket.


Of course Grant wanted in on the fun too! He just wanted the basket to himself, so he decide to just toss Addie out!






As you can see there are not many dull moments in the Miller household! We wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a mom is the best gift! Even during the difficult times. Next time I update they will probably be talking in sentences... well hopefully not yet. They sure are working on different words. And they definitely know what they want. We hope this update finds all of you happy and healthy! Love, The Miller family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at your babies! I miss so much not seeing you all the time. We should get together, I would love to see those kids in person (and you too!)


Enjoying some time outside

Grandma and Papa Olson and almost all the grandkids!

We love our ice cream!

Just can't get enough!

Aunt Sarah came to visit