Thursday, December 25, 2008




Hi Everyone, I am finally doing another post. Today is Christmas Day so I figured I better catch up before I put pics from Christmas on the blog. This stage has been so fun with a few different challenges. Addison and Grant are both now walking very well. Grant actually runs most of the time. They get a good laugh chasing each other and any one else, including Saddie throughout the house. They are starting to talk. Addison can say shoes (ooes) which she loves just like her mother!! :) They can both say ball, done, yes and of couse no! It is fun to see how they remember things and can put words with objects. I can't believe how much they are changing. They both still love books which I am very glad for. They like to bring books to anyone that will sit and read to them. They love to be on the go! Lots of days we just go to target for a quick trip to get out of the house. We are already looking forward to spring when we can get back outside! This month they have really enjoyed all the pretty christmas lights! If you ask them where are the lights? They go to our picture window and look across the street at the neighbors pretty lights! We hope this Christmas your family's are all doing well.
Love, Matt, Katie, Addison and Grant




My mom got Addie and Grant this hamster in a ball toy and they just love it!





Here is our christmas tree. Thank goodness for our sunroof it was the only way we knew if the tree stayed on top of the car!

Driving to get our tree.


Addison fell asleep.


Addie and Grant love to go places! They get so excited when we get their coats out. This was waiting to leave to get our Christmas tree.


Grant loves to be pushed on his toys and thankfully Addison enjoys doing the pushing.


Thanksgiving day


They now love to chase each other throughout the house.





A fun picture of them playing together and actually not fighting! I didn't realize that I was going to have to be a referee when they were so young!

This was our first visit to John Ball Zoo. It was late October and quite chilly. Yes Addison and Grant are in the stroller under all those layers!





No comments:


Enjoying some time outside

Grandma and Papa Olson and almost all the grandkids!

We love our ice cream!

Just can't get enough!

Aunt Sarah came to visit